Yoga Teacher Training
50 Hour Yin Yoga Teacher training with Tara Fitzgibbon
“It is not that we are over stressed. We are under rested”
~ Bernie Clark, A Modern Master of Yin Yoga
This course provides a solid foundation of practice and philosophy geared towards our health. We spend more time practicing the asanas than sitting listening to lectures. We teach you tools to take with you on your life’s journey and to share this wealth of knowledge with others. We teach you how to truly rest and let go. This is essential to living a vital life, this is essential to living right.
What you will learn
- Teach yin yoga asana safely, and effectively
- Study of fascia and meridians
- Physical and energetic alignment and benefits of yin yoga asanas
- Learn to teach Yoga Nidra and pranayama the Yin way
- Chakras, nadis and the relationship with the spine
- Modifications of the yin asanas
- How to give clear and simple instructions for maximum benefit
- Teaching methodology – key points for teaching beginners
- Principles for sequencing yin yoga asanas for an effective class.
- Use of verbal cues
- Effective appropriate adjustments
Who is it for?
Our 50 hour Yin Yoga training program is for teachers who have completed a Level 1, Level 2 or Cert IV yoga teacher training. The training is also open to anyone wishing to dive deeper into their yoga practice.
Upcoming course dates
When: 22-24 & 29-31 March 2019
Course schedule for both weekends:
Friday 5 – 8pm
Saturday 9.15am – 6pm
Sunday 8am – 2.30pm
Teaching faculty and course outline
Tara (pronounced ‘terra’) has been teaching yoga since the year 2000 and training yoga teachers since 2011. Her passion is all things yoga and from the busy lifestyles in which we live, Tara has learned that resting, breathing and letting go is what we need more than ever.
Tara’s teachings incorporate working with the body in a precise and compassionate way- Ahimsa. She has a passion for yin inspired yoga and yoga Nidra.“When you hold the asana a little longer and consciously breathe into that place of discomfort, layer by layer, breath by breath an unraveling occurs. A true letting go.”
Tara’s unique approach to teaching, soothing voice and compassionate manner reflect her deep knowledge of yoga. She has a magical way of guiding you into deeper states of being and into the present moment.
Tara has completed 1000+ hours of teacher trainings including these below:
- Yin Yoga with Bernie Clark
- Pre and Post Natal Yoga with Bliss Baby Yoga
- Yoga Therapy with Maria Kirsten
- Certificate IV with Byron Yoga Centre
Level 1 & 2 Purna Yoga with Byron Yoga Centre
- Embodyment Yoga Therapy
- Foundations of Svaroopa Yoga
- Hatha Yoga
- Yoga Nidra
How to enrol & course fees
Enrolling in this course is easy.
Read our policies. OFYF policies are also provided when enrolling.
Earlybird Package: Save $200 when you pay in full one month before course starts: $1195
Full price: $1395 for bookings made less than one month before course commences.
Book your course today
We look forward to teaching you this nationally accredited course.