It is when you are willing to listen to yourself and be fearless
that figuring out your next step becomes easy.
The start of your Yoga Teacher journey
2019 JULY INTAKE PART-TIME WEEKEND 200 hour training for family, work and life balance
The One Family Yoga & Fitness Yoga Teacher Training program provides a core foundation of practice and philosophy, giving students the tools to make lasting changes in their lives.
We integrate the ancient teachings of Hatha Yoga, Tantra and Ayurveda and blend this traditional information with Western science and a modern understanding of the human body and energy system.
Perfect for weekday full-time workers and students. Each weekend will be rejuvenating and fun!
If you want to delve deep into Yoga, advance your personal practice, become part of a Yoga community, challenge yourself physically, mentally and explore spirituality, learn correct alignment, adjustments and benefits of the poses, then this training is for you.
What you will learn
- The History of yoga
- Philosophy of yoga
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Anatomy & physiology for yoga teachers
- Prana, Nadis, Chakras
- Pranayama, Meditation, Mantra
- Teaching methodology – teaching to the individual within a group and group dynamics
- Ethical Teaching Practices
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Alignment & Safe Adjustments
- The Business of yoga
Upcoming course dates
2019 JULY INTAKE 200hr Weekend Course Dates:
Weekend 1 – July 6th, 7th
Weekend 2 – July 27th, 28th
Weekend 3 – August 10th, 11th
Weekend 4 – August 24th, 25th
Weekend 5 – September 7th, 8th
Weekend 6 – October 12th, 13th
Weekend 7 – November 2nd, 3rd
All training days are Saturday 8:00am–5:30pm, Sunday 8am-4:30pm
(Times and dates may be subject to change)
Teaching faculty and course outline
Lead Senior Yoga Teacher Trainer Lainie Jenkins (Studio Co-Owner, YTT Course Creator and Director)
- Yoga asana, hands-on assisting and use of props
- Small group teaching
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- 8 Limbs of Yoga
- Yoga teaching tools, methodology & language
- Ethics of the professional yoga teacher
- How to be successful as a teacher and business person in the Yoga industry including; addition to the Brisbane Yoga Teachers site for picking up classes and covers, introductions through Lainie’s contacts in Yoga, Pilates & Group Fitness to local business owners and so much more…
- Yoga History
- Yoga Philosophy
- Yoga Sutras
- Yoga Nidra
- Anatomy Foundations & Physiology for Yoga Teachers
Yoga and the path of the urban mystic by Darren John Main
Ayurveda, The science of self healing by Vasant Lad
Teaching Yoga by Donna Farhi
The Key Muscles of Hatha Yoga by Ray Long MD FRCSC
How to enrol & course fees
Enrolling in this course is easy. Simply follow these steps below and you’ll be ready to be Inspired, Motivated and Transformed!
Read our policies. OFYF policies are also provided when enrolling.
Earlybird Package: Save $500 when paid in full before 26th April 2019 $3780
Early Month Package: Save $300 when you pay in full 1 month before commencement of training $3980
Payment Plan: You can pay your teacher training in instalments too. Payment Plan consists of $275 deposit and $333.75 per month for 12 months. Total $4280
Upgrades to 350 hour Yoga Teacher Training are available. Visit our 350 hour YTT page for more details.