The Art Of
Adjusting and Modifying
Create a deeper experience for you and your students
At OFYF we understand and strongly believe in an approach that recognises, “not one size fits all”. You will learn how to tailor a class to suit the needs of the individual within a multi-level group, through guided verbal instructions and hands on adjustments, including modifications using props.
What you will learn
- How to Adjust and Modify using Props
- Ethics in Teaching and Touching for Yoga Teachers
- Examination of technique and alignment from an experienced eye
- Review over 60 Advanced variations and modifications of Asana
- Applied Anatomy – the use of props to support the anatomy of the individual
On this training you will receive one-on-one guidance from Lainie Jenkins and Maria Kirsten as places are limited to 12.
Committing to this course will allow you to deepen and refine your teaching skills, giving you the ability to teach inspirational and progressive classes to a broad range of students and levels.
Upcoming course dates
FEBRUARY 2020 COURSE DATES
Advanced Adjusting and Modifications using Props (Applied Anatomy)
Weekend 2: Saturday 1st (9:00am-5:30pm) Sunday 2nd (8am-4:30pm) February 2020
Weekend 3: Saturday 8th (9:00am-5:30pm) Sunday 9th (8am-4:30pm) February 2020
Teaching faculty and course outline
Lead Senior Yoga Teacher Trainer Lainie Jenkins (Studio Co-Owner, YTT Course Creator and Director)
- Yoga asana, hands-on assisting and use of props
- Small group teaching
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- 8 Limbs of Yoga
- Yoga teaching tools, methodology & language
- Ethics of the professional yoga teacher
- How to be successful as a teacher and business person in the Yoga industry including; addition to the Brisbane Yoga Teachers site for picking up classes and covers, introductions through Lainie’s contacts in Yoga, Pilates & Group Fitness to local business owners and so much more…
- Anatomy Foundations & Physiology for Yoga Teachers
How to enrol & course fees
Enrolling in this course is easy.
Read our policies. OFYF policies are also provided when enrolling.
Advanced Adjusting and Modifications using Props
Earlybird Package: Save $200 when you pay in full one month before course starts $1020
Full cost $1220
Book your course today
We look forward to teaching you this nationally accredited course.